Sunday 30 May 2010

Jane

This is not quite the entry that I was planning.



It is with great regret and sadness that I have to say that Jane Thompson passed away this afternoon.



Her fight with renal cancer can has been a long struggle which she fought with immense courage and determination. Even though we never met and comunicated only through blog entries she gave me such determination to carry on with my own fight against cancer I feel at a loss to put in words my devastation at her passing. My thoughts are with her husband and children there loss is imense.

Andy

8 comments:

ADB said...

Hers is a big loss, Andy, but also a blessed release. I am pleased, and know that her family will be even more so, that Jane inspired you to continue your own fight against cancer.

Jan said...

Dear Andy ,I think we are all reeling with shock ,although we knew Jane was so poorly ,she would always seem to get over it ,but not this time ,no more pain now ..bless her ..love Jan xx

Ken Riches said...

Hang in there Andy, sorry for the loss of a friend.

Liz said...

Remember her courage and determination and know that it will carry her far beyond what we could ever imagine.

Then pick up the memories she left for you and know that you will never be at a loss for strength to meet your destiny.

pam said...

It's so sad Andy. Jane has been such a Diamond to so many people she will be sorely missed. Liz said it all Perfectly. Just want you to know, I am here for you. Love Pam.xx

Ally Lifewithally said...

Andy I think we are all shocked at the news ~Such a Brave Lady and one will we always remember ~ Ally x

Jeannette said...

Thank you Andy for visiting the memorial journal. It was so sad having to add Jane. Yes, she truly was inspirational. I wish you well in your own battle with the disease. I am in my third year of breast cancer treatment and hope I will remain lucky as I have so far. Nice to meet you.

Angie said...

I wish I had known Jane. She sounds like a super lady, and brave..........