I am delighted to say that the CT scan showed no change to the state of the disease. I asked the consultant if they had licensed the drug Ofatumumab yet and the answer was no, I than asked if I needed any more treatment what than. His answer was they would get hold of some Ofatumumab in that case.
If the result of the next scan in September is the same it will be a year since I had any treatment, might just be cause for a small celebration!
Many thanks for your kind thoughts.