Saturday 9 October 2010

Le Touquet

Hello
It seems ages since I last posted but I have a lot of personal issues at the moment, fortunately not health ones. Will tell you more when things are resolved. In the meantime a couple of pictures from Le Touquet, hope to do some more soon and tell you about it but that must wait for the moment.

Jaws spotted in the fish market





How could I not include this one!






The Beach






Eat where the locals do-fixed price menu €14









Doing what I like most-nothing!



Andy









































































































8 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Loved the pictures Andy ~ isnt that fish Ugly ~
I hope you can resolve any personal issues that seem to be bothering you ~ I am glad though they are health related ~ Ally x

Ally Lifewithally said...

Andy that should read "I am glad they are Health related"

Sorry ~ Ally xx

Ally Lifewithally said...

I typred it right I know I did I checked before pressing
I will try again "I am glad they are NOT health related" ~

Forgive me Andy Ally xx

Funnyface said...

Hello Andy

Nice pics, tho i thought there would be one of you eating a mouth watering french pastry !! I remember when i was a child my father took me and two of my brothers on a camping holiday to Le Toquet - happy memories.
Take care and take things easy.
Big Luv, Jaynee X

Angie said...

Hi Andy - though I too am glad your troubles are not health related, I'm sorry you have any troubles at all. Let's hope you're soon through them.

Liz said...

Doing nothing?
This is indeed an extremely fishy story!

X

Ken Riches said...

Glad the health picture is still positive.

Odds Bodkins. said...

"Eat where the locals eat." Wise words indeed, just so long as you didn't order that fish!

B.